The Computer & Video Game Archive is located in the basement of the Duderstadt Center. Anyone affiliated with the university may reserve time at a game station using this page. Members of the public are also welcome to request reservations by emailing us at email@example.com.
- You may reserve a game station up to 14 days in advance for up to 1 hour per day. We recommend making reservations at least 24 hours in advance. However, same-day reservations and walk-in reservations are also permitted.
- In accordance with University of Michigan policy, all persons (including university guests) must complete the ResponsiBLUE health screening before entering university buildings. Face mask wearing in the CVGA is optional, though recommended due to the nature of the space. (Note: Face masks are required for instruction sessions.)
To make a reservation:
- Click on "Info" next to each station listed below to see which game systems are available for that station. Choose a game station row based on which game system(s) you're interested in using.
- Click on a desired time in green within that row.
- Click on Submit Times at the bottom of the page.
- Read through our terms and conditions, then click on Continue.
- If you know the games and systems you'll be using, enter them in the "Games and Equipment Needed" field. Then click on "Submit my Booking."