Anatomage TableOnCloud Interactive Anatomy Software
Anatomage Table 9 is available 24/7 online! TableOnCloud makes the Table 9 anatomy software accessible from anywhere through a web browser (Chrome preferred) to assist with remote instruction, research, and assignments. Video conferencing apps, like Zoom, can be used to share your TableOnCloud screen with others. Preloading content is recommended prior to screen sharing.
Table 9 features include: new navigation menu, upgraded cardiovascular & nervous systems, interactive histology & pathology cases, custom flythroughs and new functional anatomy tools including ligament movements in addition to four photorealistic cadavers, a case library, and dissection tools. Check out Anatomage’s Table 9 video and Table 9 Activities folder to see how you can use it in your curriculum.
- Select a date
- Scroll to the left to see the available times listed under the date selected
- Select a start time
- All reservations are 2 hours starting on the hour
- Review your reservation start and end times in the pop up box that appears under the reservation calendar
- Before submitting a reservation, you can change your reservation times by clicking the trash icon next to the dropdown menu
- Click the Submit Times button to book a reservation
- Check your email for a reservation confirmation
A user is restricted to one 2 hour reservation within a 24 hour period.
Our TableOnCloud access is restricted to a single login at a time, but that login (username & password) may be used by a few additional users at one time to facilitate group work.
Please be sure to log in with your U-M credentials (not a personal Gmail account) when submitting your request below.
You will receive a confirmation email after submission. The current TableOnCloud login information and a link to cancel your reservation will be provided in this email. It will also include a link to Table 9 training resources.