Anatomage Table availability:
Health Sciences students, faculty, and staff:
- During the library's hours of operation.
Other members of the U-M community (e.g., LSA students) and general public:
- 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Unavailable during university-observed holidays and breaks
- Reservations are currently only available for U-M students, faculty, and staff
Want to bring your school group to see the Anatomage Table? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also use the Anatomage software from home! Reserve TableOnCloud for 24/7 access.
Come see our new Anatomage Table with better touchscreens enhancing the user experience!
Table 9 software features include: new navigation menu, upgraded cardiovascular & nervous systems, interactive histology & pathology cases, custom flythroughs and new functional anatomy tools including ligament movements in addition to four photorealistic cadavers, a case library, and dissection tools. Check out Anatomage’s Table 9 video and Table 9 Activities folder to see how you can use it in your curriculum.
For assistance, please email email@example.com.
Faculty and staff may use this email address to request a consultation (recommended for new users).
A link will be included in the reservation confirmation email to access Table 9 training resources.
- Select a date
- Scroll to the left to see the available times listed under the date selected
- Select a start time
- All reservations are 1 hour starting on the hour
- Review your reservation start and end times in the pop up box that appears under the reservation calendar
- Before submitting a reservation, you can change your reservation times by clicking the trash icon next to the dropdown menu
- Click the Submit Times button to book a reservation
- Check your email for a reservation confirmation
A user is restricted to one 1 hour reservation within a 24 hour period during the library's hours of operation.
If you plan to use the table in a small group, only one person should make a reservation.
Please be sure to log in with your U-M credentials (not a personal Gmail account) when submitting your request below.
You will receive a confirmation email after submission. A link will be provided in this email to cancel your reservation.